Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Virtual Coffee

It's time for coffee or in my case Cheerwine. (Yep, I'm having a little caffeine today. If I could find caffeine free Cheerwine I would be set! So far no luck!)




It's a beautiful, partly cloudy day here. The pollen level is high, which is unfortunate for me and my husband. Darn allergies!

So it's been a pretty good week so far. This is a good week for John because he has most of it off. Next week will be his mostly work week, but it all balances itself out. John has this weekend off, so we will enjoy that time.

One to-do for the weekend is to find a dress for Michael's wedding (my brother-in-law). I hope I can find something nice, but not too expensive. The good thing is I'm not too far along, so I should just be able to get a size or two bigger, whatever I end up needing. Wish me luck!



I finally finished reading The Hunger Games. I know I took forever! I'm hoping to do better with Catching Fire. I can't wait for March 23rd!

Last night, John and I caught up on The Voice. Is anyone else watching? It was pretty awesome. I was pleased that all, but two of my choices made it on to the final six. I have a slight crush on Mr. Opera man. ;)

Check out his blind audition, what do you think?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Lfc5aiW20

Anybody need a refill? Coffee? Cheerwine? ;)

John and I also made vacation plans last night. We have the whole year planned out, because John's boss wanted everyone to get their vacation stuff in asap. We are pretty pleased with our plans. We are planning a trip to the Shenandoah Valley area of Va the end of next month. And John has some time off the week of my birthday that we have open right now. This is one of the perks of his job. All of that and we still have the maternity time we need. Yay! I love to travel and I always enjoy spending time with my wonderful husband.

I guess that's all for this week! I hope you all are having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. good for you for planning your vacation!! we are supposed to be doing that too!
    I am officially the only person on the planet who hasn't read the Hunger Games!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, momto8 isn't the only one who hasn't read hunger games...
    and you're very organized re. your vacations - i'm impressed :) thanks for coffee and chat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, hold on, how long have I been MIA? Am I reading this right? Are you PREGNANT?
    There was mention of 'maternity' and your talks of caffeine. so those were my clues.
    If you are a huge CONGRATS.
    I have not read that book but the movie looks good.
    We don't watch the Voice. We watched one season and somewhat lost interest.
    Still watching the idol but it has lost its charm. Do love seeing what JLo has on every episode though. :)
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can find a dress that isn't too expensive :)
    The pollen is bad here, too. I'm struggling :( Hope you & John feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!