The good news the weather was finally gorgeous! We have had some very grey and gloomy days here. Sophie had not been to the park in over a week. She was so excited and jumping non-stop when we told her where we were going! Here's a few fun shots of our crazy girl:
|This dog is seriously drawn to water.|
|*PLOP* What a mess?!|
* I am finally on the next to last lesson for my Medical Transcription program. I have one more document to transcribe, and I will be on to the final lesson. Thank goodness! Despite, the interruption of the holidays, I still feel the need for a break from it all.
* I need to start work on my grocery list.
* Cami and I are doing a fun blog swap. More details on that to come! :)
* John and I are still looking for a home church. If you pray, please do so for us. Thanks! :)
* Now I'm going to tackle those pesky dishes in the sink!