Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday 8-8-13

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to be returning for another Thankful Thursday! It has been awhile. Things have been pretty busy around here. (Stay tuned for more on that!) 

This week I'm thankful for:

*My precious, sweet little mister! We are celebrating his birthday with all of our Ga family and friends on Saturday. (Technically, his birthday isn't until September. We decided to have two small separate parties this year, so that more people would be able to attend that wouldn't be able to travel.) 

Nothing like watermelon on a summer evening...


*Moments like these. So precious!

Story time with dada. 




Dada was reading Puss in Boots and since Declan loves kitties, he wanted to give him "kisses."



* As I said before, we are heading to Ga tomorrow morning. We are looking forward to a fun and safe trip!

* I finally got my BlogLovin account set up. Please look me up on there. It's a great way to keep track of my blog.

*God's blessings great and small. My heart is so thankful today for all that God has given me.

What are you thankful for today friends?

Today I might be linking up with:




 http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/
a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut
Thankful Thursdays Button

Loved and Lovely
The Fontenot Four





















<3 anna

1 comment:

  1. For the sleep I got last night and the fact that I didn't have to be in a recliner to get it.

    For God keeping me before I was even born and my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck three times.

    For the fact that we don't have to HAVE great things to DO great things.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!