I'm back for another Daring Girls post! I hope you all will join me each week for this fun series.
In the book, the authors list what they consider essential for every "daring girl"
1. Swiss Army Knife- I now want one! ;)
2. Bandana- I want a new one! ;)
3. Rope and Twine- This instantly makes me think of adventure!
4. Journal, Pencil/Backup pen- Yes! A must, for any adventure!
5. Hairband=Me! I never go anywhere without one, though I'm always losing them. :/
6. Bungee Cord- Hmmm...
7. Flashlight= safety and fun!
8. Compass= I would love to have a necklace with a compass on it.
9. Safety pins= useful!
10. Patience= I need more of this!
I loved this list! What would you add? Be sure to link up what "daring" things you are doing this week and share what you would add to the list.