Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Daring Girls Series: Essential Gear List and Thoughts

Hey guys,

 I'm back for another Daring Girls post! I hope you all will join me each week for this fun series.
In the book, the authors list what they consider essential for every "daring girl"

  1. Swiss Army Knife- I now want one! ;)
  2. Bandana- I want a new one! ;)
  3. Rope and Twine- This instantly makes me think of adventure!
  4. Journal, Pencil/Backup pen- Yes! A must, for any adventure!
  5. Hairband=Me! I never go anywhere without one, though I'm always losing them. :/
  6. Bungee Cord- Hmmm...
  7. Flashlight= safety and fun!
  8. Compass= I would love to have a necklace with a compass on it.
  9. Safety pins= useful!
10. Patience= I need more of this!

I loved this list! What would you add? Be sure to link up what "daring" things you are doing this week and share what you would add to the list.








<3 anna

1 comment:

  1. I certainly need more patience! I would add a camera to record the adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!