Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Father's Day and Declan's Dedication Ceremony

Hello all,

I just wanted to take the time, (even thought it is late), to thank my wonderful husband for being an amazing father to our son. Honestly, I can't say it enough and there shouldn't be just one day to show appreciation for someone being an awesome light in your life.

Like Father, Like son---watching The Avengers today. :)

I am also thankful for my pawpaw. (great-grandfather)This was our first Father's Day without him, but I know that he was watching over us. He was the only real father-figure I had in my life and I'm so grateful that I had so many years of happy memories with him.

Left to Right: My cousin David, My GG (great-grandmother), me, and pawpaw (great-grandfather).  I was  5 months old here. I think Declan and I look similar. ;)


I also want to recognize John's father and step dad. They have both been very welcoming to me and have made me feel apart of their family. :)

During Father's Day, John's church from childhood had a special service, (not only for Father's Day), but for our precious son.  We dedicated our son, John Declan Leviner to our God on June 16, 2013. We promised before God, the pastor, our family, and congregation, that we would raise our son for God. We would do our very best to raise him in a godly home and teach him in the way that he should go. (We hope to get more pictures soon.) We do not take this task lightly and we pray and ask for guidance daily. We are so thankful for loving family and friends, who also care and want nothing, but God's blessings in our lives. :)


Declan's certificate from his dedication.


The bible Declan was given from Pastor Terry and his wife.


<3 anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!