Monday, June 24, 2013

Tooth Tales

Hey all,

 As I stated in Declan's 9 month post, our little mister has teeth. (Finally!) They are slowly, but surely making their way out and it's making for a grouchy boy. Mommy is especially happy for nap time now. ;) I can't blame him, it's not fun having teeth pushing out of your gum line. :/


Here is a teething timeline from http://www.mummums.com/baby-health-nutrition/baby-teething/teething-timeline/. They have some great info there on baby teething and what to expect. :)


Oral hygiene is very important and so we are trying to establish a good routine with Declan. It doesn't seem to be a problem thus far!



D loves brushing his teeth. He even cries when I take the toothbrush away. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will always be this way. Hey, I can dream right?! ;)




He is also enjoying the benefits of his new teeth. This is from his first spaghetti supper with ma-ma and da-da. :)


Do any of you have teething babies or remember the days of teething?

<3 anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!