Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday 5-30-13

Hey all,

 I missed last Thankful Thursday, due to some computer issues. :( So I'm very happy to be back and sharing with you all this week!

 This week I'm thankful for:

*My computer not being sick anymore and having DropBox for my most important files.


Wenona or Naw-ca (as we called her, we couldn't pronounce her name when we were small.) with my pawpaw. He passed away last August 1st. This was at my great-grandparents anniversary party. 


* My great-grandmother's sister passed away on Memorial Day. I'm thankful to have known her. She was a beautiful person and I know that she is in Heaven now and at peace. She is missed greatly by family and friends. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we grieve and say goodbye to this dear woman.


*My family visiting this weekend. I know they are all excited to see us, especially Declan. I know they will be surprised at how much he has grown!

Declan in his first set of swim gear. We visited the pool for the first time on Tuesday.  The water was still too chilly, so he didn't really get in. He seemed interested though. I look forward to warmer weather and visiting again.

* Visiting our best friends next week. We love you Harrison family! We can't wait to spend a few awesome days with you! :)

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year! D's first bday is in September and Lucas' is in January...just wow!


*This 5K I'll be participating in with Mrs. Harrison! Yay! Can't wait to get more info.

So what are you guys thankful for this week?

I might be linking up with:


a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

Thankful Thursdays Button

The Fontenot Four

ThankfulThursday


















































<3 anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!