Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Second Call for Contributing bloggers!!!

Hey guys,

Today, I'm going to share a few more specifics for my upcoming series. "Daring Girls."  First off, thank you to those who volunteered for topics on the first round. I'll be emailing you very soon with more info, this will include the deadline for your post. Please don't feel rushed or boxed in with the deadline, I'm always happy to work with others and we will make something work for the both of us. Thanks again!!!

Next up!!! Round 2!!! Get excited!!! ;)

Women Spies
Bird Watching
Modern Women Leaders
Math Tricks
Yoga
The Bill of Rights
First Aid
Roller Skating
Robert's Rules
Watercolors and Painting
Finances
Women in the Olympics
Public Speaking
History on the States

***Any other topic that would fit in with being a "daring" girl.***

Deadline for claiming a topic for this round is Friday, May 31st. So if you would be interested in sharing on any of these topics or sharing a how-to-post that would be "daring" and "challenging" to my readers, please email me at anna.leviner@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you. Please let me know if you have any questions as well.  This can be a previously shared post or something you write from scratch. I reserve the right to edit for spelling, grammar, etc . Also keep in mind that this is a family blog, so I need everyone to keep it clean. I know that gives you less time than the last batch, but I'm hoping to start this series next month.



So now that we have the business side of things out of the way, what's the deal with this series? I said in my last post that this book was full of interesting information and would make for a fun challenge. My hope is that we will visit this book each week and learn something new, that is not all though. I want to invite my readers and their friends to link up each week sharing something "daring", new, exciting, etc. that they tried that week. I want this series to challenge us. I want this series to make us think out of the box. I want this series to make you think "Hey, I would like to make my own baklava." or "I want to learn how to sew." or "draw" or "learn karate"...the possibilities are endless.

I want this series to bring out the little girl in each of us. Remember that dream you had. Go do it! It's still there. Maybe you won't be a professional cellist, but you can still dust that thing off and play. Maybe you won't be in the WNBA, but you can still pick up a ball and get back on the court.

Who's with me?!

<3 anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!