It is so hard to believe that March is almost over! This year is going by quickly! I decided this year that I would do a 3 month, 6 month and end of year update on my progress with my goals for 2013. So here is my progress thus far:
1) Read 10 books this year. I have read 3 of the 10, so according to Goodreads I am 7% ahead of schedule. Wahoo! I love to read, wish I had more time to do so sometimes. :)
2) Get my life and household in order. I'm taking this one, one day at a time. I believe that some days are definitely better than others, but I do believe that I'm improving.
3) Get in Shape I'm not working out as much as I would like, but this has definitely improved. I hope it only gets better. Read more on this here.
4) Get more involved. Pray with me on this one. I don't want to go into details at present, but getting involved with church is proving to be more difficult than I hoped for. I'm hoping to start volunteering (I'll share where soon) next month...*fingers crossed*
5) Craft more. This one is getting better---I'll have proof posts up soon. ;)
6) Start writing again. This one needs the most work.
How are you coming along with your goals? Sound off below. :)