Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weekly Weigh In #2

Hey guys,

***Just a note, this will be my last post for the week. I will be leaving for Georgia on Friday to be there for the birth of my niece. She is coming Monday if not before that! This is even more exciting for me, because I will actually be able to be in the area and see her a lot sooner than I originally thought. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as well as my sister and baby. We will be heading back to NC on Wednesday afternoon and I hope to be back up and running here by Thursday. I may be able to make a post before that, but I make no promises. Hope you all are having a great week and a wonderful weekend!***

I told Camille I wouldn't be able to link-up today, but things worked out so I could! Yay! :)


Week: 2

Weight loss: 0

Current weight: 143.8

Weight goal: 130, though I would be happy if I lost more. My hubby thinks 130 is a healthy goal.

Eating habits this week: Okay, I doubt there is any guys reading this, but if they are---step away from the computer. You will thank me later. Now that I have dismissed any male who might be reading this, I have to say that I have been pmsing...like major. It's horrible. My period (which this time has yet to actually show up) has been horrible since giving birth. Any other mommy's out there have this same issue? Please tell me I'm not alone. The cramps and mood swings are making me not happy. So eating has been a bit of chocolate when I can get it and some salty snacks. I am just very thankful that I didn't gain anything!

Exercise habits this week: I've worked out twice this week. I'm not sure how things will go with our trip, so that may be all I get in this week. :/

 How are you doing with your exercise/weight loss goals?

<3 anna

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the birth of your niece. Hope everything goes smooth.

    Sorry about the cramps and bloating. I think hormonal ups and downs are totally normal and you will be a wreck for a while. Hang in there. 130 is a very healthy goal but I would look at any loss as success and more focus on how your clothes fit and how you feel than what is on the scale.

    After babies the body changes a lot. Even if you go back to a weight you like your body still will be different so I always gauge the clothes than the scale. My ultimate motivation after giving birth was fitting back into my beautiful clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I got lucky in the sense that my period took 14 months to come back with my first and hasn't come back after my second yet. But when it did, it was awful, I guess it takes a while for the hormones to even out. >_<

    Will be praying for your sister and niece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. :) Good luck to your sister!! I'll be praying for safe delivery for her and baby. Be safe on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, I hope things are going well. How exciting to be waiting on a new baby! Have a lovely time

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!