Yesterday marked 4 months with my precious son. It is amazing to think of how close we are to half a year! Time seriously flies!
Today marks 4 months of sharing our lives with you. You bring us such joy with your infectious smile and happy demeanor. We are so blessed to have such a sweet little guy.
|So sweet...listening to daddy read.|
|Enjoying your new walker. :)|
|Just chillin with my blankie. Aka Little Linus|
- Squealing and making noise. You are fascinated by sound and the fact that you can make your own noise. ;)
- Pulling the rings on your play mat. You love the one that is a blue/green elephant because it plays music.
- Music. You love the movie August Rush. Seriously, thank goodness your Nana said we can keep her copy.
- You seem to like elephants. You love the one on your play mat and the one on your bouncer. (Sad day, you are about to outgrow your bouncer.:/) Also glad Nana got you Dumbo for Christmas.
- Sitting in your walker. You are not quite big enough, can touch the ground on tip toe. I know the day you do will be a big adventure for sure!
- Listening to others talk, you love being around people. (My baby may be an extrovert---wow! I'm a major introvert and John is a nice combo of the two.)
- Sticking everything in your mouth. (You have even accidentally tasted shampoo and lotion. Odd thing, you acted like you liked the shampoo. Gross!)
- Snuggles with mommy and daddy.
- Playing games---anything that can be turned into a song.
- Give kisses---okay, this one is likely a stretch but we joke that you are giving mommy kisses when I give you them. This is probably more so due to the fact that you are teething.
- Diaper Changes---as it has been commented on, I doubt that will change!
- Clothing Changes---You like getting a bath more now because you can kick the water and the water ball toy, but you don't like the cold of getting out of the tub and getting dressed.
- Being alone.
- Tummy time (sometimes) I think you get frustrated because you don't make as much progress as you would like. Who does that sound like? ;)
- You have a little scoot going---still working up to the crawl. So you are slightly mobile now!
- You can sit up, but still kinda wobbly. The walker is helping with that. You have improved so much since we got it.
- Teething---I think this is one of the most dreaded milestones and we have reached it. I officially hate teething, I can't stand seeing you in pain. I can't wait for this to be over. :(
- You have discovered your voice.
- You love to hold and reach for things.
- You are a little explorer, wanting to learn and do everything.
- You like to stand with help on our laps or on the floor.
We are so proud of you. We just love watching you grow and become your own little person. We hope that you will always be you and feel our immense love for you!
Mommy and Daddy