Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weekly Weigh In #1

Hey guys,

 I'm going to be joining up with Camille at A Sorta Fairytale each week to share with you my progress with getting healthier and losing weight.
 










Week: 1

Weight loss: My weight has been fluctuating since giving birth. I'm not sure if I lost anything most likely gained a pound or two.

Current weight: 143.8

Weight goal: 130, though I would be happy if I lost more. My hubby thinks 130 is a healthy goal.

Eating habits this week: Not good...I've been slack. I blame the lousy weather. I'm not motivated with anything when it's a yucky mess outside. :/

Exercise habits this week: I'm working out today and tomorrow. (I'll be lucky if I can squeeze one in this weekend.)

 How are you doing with your exercise/weight loss goals?

<3 anna

1 comment:

  1. Go you, I know it's super hard working out when you have kids!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!