Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Creative Pay It Forward 2013!

Hey guys,

 I was checking up on my blog friends the other day and found this great one that Holly at Holly's Hobbies and Darbee Day's is participating in.


This is meant to be fun.  The first 5 people to comment on this post saying they would like to join in on the "Pay It Forward 2013" will receive a gift from me sometime during this year.  It could be something cool I find and think you will like or something homemade.  That's the fun of it.  It is a surprise.  I will contact the first 5 and ask for your shipping info. 

The rules are simple:

1.  You must offer the same on your blog.  You must do a post and follow through throughout the year.

2.  This is only open to USA and Canadian bloggers.  

3.  Remember to leave a comment on THIS post saying you would like to participate in the "Creative Pay It Forward."

4.  After I have contacted you for your shipping info., you must do a post offering it on your blog.

That's it!  Have fun!

Remember it's the first five to scoop up this awesome fun offer, so act fast!!!

<3 anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!