First off I'm thankful that I'm actually getting a Thankful Thursday post in. My first one of 2013! Yay!
This week I'm thankful for:
* Declan becoming more independent and easier to manage. Yes, he is a baby and yes he still cries and has his moments like all babies, but I can actually get things done now because he does enjoy some independent play time on his mat or in his bouncer. (Which he is about to outgrow...sad day:()
* Having a successful first small group meeting last night. Right now we are just three people, but I pray that God will grow us and we will meet new people and grow together.
*I worked out last night for the first time in forever. I got my butt kicked, but it felt good. ;)
* This lovely idea :)
*An awesome book giveway coming up on my blog and getting more oppurtunities to review amazing products. :)
* I've decided I'm going to finally do what I love. I'm going to write. I may never get published, but I will live my life happily knowing that I used a gift given to me and didn't squander it.
* It might snow tonight. I would love to see snow again. :)
* I was feeling homesick for Georgia and a sweet card from a new pen pal cheered me up. :)
* Just feeling better about things and feeling like I have some control over my life again. ;)
What are you thankful for this week?
Linking up with:
First Day of My Life
Black Tag Diaries
The Fontenot Four
Lovely Little Whimsy
Loved and Lovely
Please let me know if you have a link-up and I'll add you to my list. :)