Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Hey guys,

 First off I'm thankful that I'm actually getting a Thankful Thursday post in. My first one of 2013! Yay!

 This week I'm thankful for:

* Declan becoming more independent and easier to manage. Yes, he is a baby and yes he still cries and has his moments like all babies, but I can actually get things done now because he does enjoy some independent play time on his mat or in his bouncer. (Which he is about to outgrow...sad day:()

 * Having a successful first small group meeting last night. Right now we are just three people, but I pray that God will grow us and we will meet new people and grow together.

 *I worked out last night for the first time in forever. I got my butt kicked, but it felt good. ;)

* This lovely idea :)

 *An awesome book giveway coming up on my blog and getting more oppurtunities to review amazing products. :)

 * I've decided I'm going to finally do what I love. I'm going to write. I may never get published, but I will live my life happily knowing that I used a gift given to me and didn't squander it.

 * It might snow tonight. I would love to see snow again. :)

 * I was feeling homesick for Georgia and a sweet card from a new pen pal cheered me up. :)

 * Just feeling better about things and feeling like I have some control over my life again. ;)

 What are you thankful for this week?

 Linking up with:

First Day of My Life

Black Tag Diaries

The Fontenot Four

Lovely Little Whimsy

Loved and Lovely

Please let me know if you have a link-up and I'll add you to my list. :)

<3 anna

2 comments:

  1. Our small group doesn't have very many members, either! We had 3 couples last semester and one of the couples have moved out of state. We are starting a new semester next week and more people were invited to join our group. I am praying that some of them will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great about following your dreams. I wish you all the luck. You never know. :)
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!