Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Musings

Hey guys!

This will likely be my only post this week. We are going to be very busy with packing and Declan's first trip to Georgia!

 So this past week, here's what's on my mind:

 * I first want to say thanks to all those who have served and are currently serving our country.

My great-grandfather

* I'm super excited about this! I've even been watching BMW all the way through again! ;)





 




* This recipe is delicious!



* I'm really excited about the fact that I'm fully recovered! (As of election day!) So I'm working on getting a workout schedule together and plan to blog on my experiences and progress very soon! :)

I bought this program start-up kit last Christmas...I can't wait to get started!  :)


What's on your mind today?

<3 anna























4 comments:

  1. Lots of luck to you as you take your first trip with the baby. Don't fret that is the easiest time to travel with them (when they are infants). Enjoy!

    Can't wait to hear about this 'pink method'...

    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your trip goes well. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting boy meets world!! Sounds like you've been busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I totally want to watch Boy Meets World now. I haven't seen that show in forever.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!