Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Musings

Hey guys,

I just want to start this post by saying thanks to everyone for the incredibly sweet and encouraging comments on my last post. You all give me hope that moms can be supportive and encouraging of one another. :)

A quick update on that: Declan is growing and doing really well. I am still able to pump and he is also drinking formula. This I learned is what is known as combination feeding. I'm so happy to see him doing better and he is a much happier baby.

So what has caught my eyes, attention, etc. this past week:

I was pretty happy to see my Target Beauty bag of samples had arrived! I look forward to trying these products out and sharing my thoughts on them. :)

Sorry for the glare, camera phone---I seem to have misplaced my camera. :/

This beauty bag includes:

* Jergens' Daily Moisturizer
* Pixi Beauty Primer
* Loreal EverCreme---shampoo, conditioner, and masque
* Fekkai Shea Butter---shampoo and conditioner
* Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy---shampoo and conditioner
* Beauty coupons!

I wasn't too thrilled with all the shampoo and conditioner samples, but it's free, so I can't complain too much! Oh and I just adore the beauty bag! :)

I don't know what it is, but we haven't had the greatest luck with choosing movies lately...any recommendations? 

John had to work Halloween, so we carved our pumpkin and stuff the night before. 


Jack IV



We watched Casper while carving...;)

He loves his "mummy" ;)

Mommy's little pumpkin


 Hope you all had a fun Halloween and a wonderful weekend. What's on your mind today? :)

<3 anna




4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Declan is doing well! :) And he is still getting breast milk, which is wonderful!! Loved your pumpkin- we didn't do pumpkins this year...lol we'll be doing good just getting a Christmas tree.

    What is on my mind? I'm frustrated with my stupid diabetes. I have not had all of my blood sugars normal for even one day. I did what the dietician and nurse said and my blood sugar was reallllllly high that day. Then I did what Michelle said her dr told her to do and they are still high...just not as high. I really don't want to have to take insulin. sigh.

    Sorry for the rant but you asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's Monday and I just looked at my calendar for the month and gasped at how much stuff there is on it! My facebook status says I am smiling to hide how overwhelmed I feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to know Declan is doing well! He sure is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww little man is getting so big!! love the pumpkin too :)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!