Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Maternity Shoot!

Hey guys,

I'm so excited to share with you all the pictures from our maternity shoot. As I said in last week's Thankful Thursday post, my original session had to be cancelled. My mom was able to get us a more affordable shoot back in Georgia and I'm thankful that it went so well. :) Christie of Capturing Special Memories, did such a lovely job, she had great ideas and  was so easy and fun to work with!


This was John's favorite shower gift at the first shower, so we had to incorporate in the pictures. :)



The story behind the next couple of pictures is that this is where John proposed to me 4 years ago (August 15!)

I love him even more now than I did then. <3





Declan's cute bag...thanks, Anita!

It's a BOY!







LOVE this one!



He is such a goof...but he's my goof! ;)






John came up with this idea, I like how the letters and wording  resemble a movie premiere. :)














So what do you think? I'm pretty in love with them and I'm not a fan of pictures of me...lol.

<3 Anna

9 comments:

  1. You captured some really great moments! You will treasure these forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. You will treasure these. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The chalk art is SO CUTE!
    You are beautiful :)
    And you and John are just PRECIOUS together oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out great!! You look beautiful and you both look so happy!

    I'm sorry about your loss. <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet, endearing series of pictures -- they really capture the love you both share, and you look absolutely beautiful. So glad to have discovered your lovely blog :) (and my condolences for your loss; you and your family are in my prayers).

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your loss! *hugs*

    Love the pictures! You look amazing and September is coming so so super soon! =D (I love the name, by the way) :)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!