Wednesday, July 11, 2012

VA Baby Shower!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share some of the pictures from our first baby shower. My father-in-law (who loves taking pictures) probably got some even better ones...so I may share those when I can later. :)

My husband was the camera man for the day and he took plenty of pics of me.  Thankfully, I got to pick the ones that ended up on Facebook and the blog...lol.


I'm having a boy and my sister-in-law is having a girl! Unfortunately,  my brother-in-law and sister-in-law had to miss the shower. The circumstances were understandable, but we really missed them!
John got me laughing. (Almost 30 weeks here)


I'm staring off into space in this one, but here's some of the gifts.


My handsome hubby! <3

Shower guests



And here's all the goodies Declan got!

and some more! Thanks to everyone that came and gave their support, we really appreciate it! 


Food! It was all very delicious!

My mother-in-law got this for John and I as a belated Mother's/Father's Day gift. I've always wanted one of these!

Cute diaper bag, I got with a gift card from shower. :)


 <3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. I love baby showers! They make everything seem so real, getting all the stuff really sets me in nesting mode. Looks like you got some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!