Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pregnancy Highlights!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 weeks!

Size of baby: 
Your baby's the size of a cucumber!




Your 15.2- to 16.7-inch, 2.5- to 3.8-pound baby continues to grow.

Baby Development This Week: 
·          His skin is getting smoother.
·         But his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
·         He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

Maternity Clothes: Regular shirts, stretchy capris/maternity bottoms

Gender: IT’S A BOY! John Declan Leviner! He will be called Declan. Declan is of Irish origin and means full of goodness. J

Movement: He was kicking this morning and John came up with another nickname for him…Thumper….lol.

Sleep: I sleep whenever I can, but I usually only get 3-4 hours of sleep at a time…sometimes I get lucky and it’s more than that.

What I miss: Some foods and drinks, but mostly being able to lean over to pick up things without feeling huge and weird.
                                            
Cravings: Mostly salty foods.

Symptoms: heartburn, harder to move around and lean over, backaches, fatigue

Best Moment this week: See movement and of course the baby shower was fun

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... Heartburn is the worst! :( Getting close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally sympathize with being able to get around, when I was 34 weeks pregnant with my twins I had to get completely out of bed just to turn over. Declan will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...how sweet!He's strong enough to grasp your finger now:) I bet you can't wait 'til he gets here!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!