Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July: Pinteresting Post

Hey guys!





I hope you all enjoy the time with your family and friends! John and I will be celebrating with a bbq meal, cupcakes, (hopefully) fireworks if we can find a show, and maybe a dip in the pool. :) So today I thought I would share some of my favorite pins in celebration of the 4th.


 Always good to start with some humor. :)






Colonial Williamsburg---Independence Day!









Lovely wreath!






Love this vintage sign!



Source: google.com via Anna on Pinterest



Looks delicious! I'm going to have to pass this year.






I can have this one though. :)



Source: yummly.com via Anna on Pinterest



There's just something about fireworks...



Source: news.yahoo.com via Anna on Pinterest



And then I think of this song ;)

So many pretty nail ideas!




Lots of tasty recipes to try!




What do you think? Have you found any cool 4th of July pins? :)

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. love the ecards saying!!
    and the nail art, very pretty.

    xo, elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!