Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Product Review!

Hey guys!

So I ended up only using one of the products from the Target Beauty Bag this past weekend. (I will review the others as I use them. ;)

Aveeno Smart Essentials: Daily Detoxifying Scrub

My thoughts:

I like the clean feeling of this scrub. I was pretty impressed with this product. I'm a big Biore fan, so I wasn't sure about how I would feel about it, but I would be willing to use this as an alternate. It leaves your skin feeling baby soft and oh so clean! I recommend that all of my friends that haven't, go to the Target website and see if you can get hooked up with the Target Summer Beauty bag. If you do, let me know what you think of this product. Thanks!

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!