Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pregnancy Highlights

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks!

Size of baby:

your baby's the size of an onion!

Baby continues to beef up. Now she's about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces.


Baby Development This Week:

• Her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
• And she's growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat.
• She's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.

Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes and using belly band for jeans.

Gender: Unknown

Movement: I felt several kicks Saturday night. :)

Sleep: It’s getting hard; I think my body pillow has become a necessity!

What I miss: Sleep without worrying about what position I’m in.

Cravings: Nothing new

Symptoms: Nothing new

Best Moment this week: My mom got the baby “It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown” book. :)

2 comments:

  1. fun times.... precious times. I think it is awesome that you are recording all of this. it would be a great blog2book to keep for the baby someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!