Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Virtual Coffee

It's time for another coffee date (or in my case water.) It really is getting easier to drink water and when I'm not I drink pink lemonade, which now seems like an extra special treat.

It was another beautiful day here, sunny and unseasonably warm. We had an afternoon thunderstorm, with plenty of rain. It cooled things down quite nicely.

John has been off the past two days and we've enjoyed the time together. We've been to the park, enjoyed sitting out on the patio, watched Paris When it Sizzles, and just talked. It's been pretty wonderful. I feel very blessed to be married to my best friend.

Lately, I've been working on things to make life easier around the house. I guess with the baby on the way, it's got me thinking even more on that stuff. (This is part of why I have a schedule for my blog now, among other things.) I have lists in my mind of all the things that I want to do to get everything squared away. If only I had the time an energy to do it all at once! (This also reminds me that I need to work on my baby registries and talk to John about setting a date for my Georgia baby shower.)

Along with work around the house, John and I have been discussing our budget. (Fun stuff I know!) It wasn't too painful a conversation! It's nice to be on the same page about things. John was even able to lower his student loan payments which will be a huge sigh of relief for us each month.

So as I'm working on our grocery list, I have to share with you this nifty pin.





These are pre-made salads in mason jars. How cool is that?! This will definitely make our grocery list. I love salads and the idea of having them waiting for me in the fridge just makes me happy. :) The blog also shares various types of salads, including a fruit salad. So this can be a very creative way to get your fruits and veggies in.

The rest of the week will include packing and a bit of shopping before we head to Virginia on Friday. It will be a busy weekend, but we look forward to seeing family. :)

Sorry for the lack of pictures this time. I promise to do better next time! Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!