The weather is sunny and warm. I've given up on winter this year and am ready to embrace spring. So bring it on! No more bipolar stuff, okay?!
|Isn't he cute?!|
- Our tax return came today, earlier than expected! Yay! We can get our car fixed! So thankful for that!
- We have found a church to attend and were invited to visit a small group on Tuesday.
- John's training got cancelled today, so he has the day off. :)
- Even though my hormones are psycho, God has given me peace about the future and I have a plan. He may choose to alter that plan, but His way is the best. So I want for myself whatever He sees fit.
- I'm finally over the nausea and hoping to get back on track with everything.
- Ever since I went to the doctor's my teeth have been hurting. I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled, but that will have to wait. Have you ever had something that you've become more aware of or wasn't thinking about it until the subject got brought up?
- Family drama sucks. I can't get into details on here, but please pray. (And know that John and I are fine.)
- I still haven't finished The Hunger Games. I'm hoping that me feeling better will help me finish it.
I'm so happy that the good news outweighs the bad though! :) I hope that you all are having a lovely day! Chat with you again next week! :)