Monday, March 12, 2012

Pregnancy Highlights

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 weeks!

Size of baby:

Your baby's the size of a peach!


She's about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and -- proportion-wise -- her head's now about 1/3 the size of her body (remember? It used to be bigger!).

Baby Development This Week:
• Can you believe she's forming vocal cords and teeth?!
• And even though she's still teeny, she already has fingerprints.
• Her intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in her tummy.

Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes, jeans with belly band.


Gender: Unknown


Movement: No new news here!


Sleep: I was starting to get my energy back, but the spring forward has thrown me off.


What I miss: Coffee and caffeinated drinks


Cravings: BLT’s


Symptoms: headaches (I think this is allergy related)


Best Moment this week: We got our first baby gift(s) this week. My mom gave us two baby nursery rhyme books and a sweet mother-to-be card.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are able to catch up with some sleep super soon :)
    Do you miss caffeine itself or the flavors of stuff that caffeine is in? (If that makes any sense??! LOLOL)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!