Friday, March 9, 2012

Blog Post Planning

Hi again!

I decided I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the last post with talks of revamping my blog and all that. So here I am writing another post...lol.

I've decided it's time for a change. I've gotten bored with my current blogging schedule.

This is what I'm currently doing:

Monday: Weekend Roundup/random post
Tuesday: Pregnancy Highlights (would normally be Tasty Tuesday)
Wednesday: Virtual Coffee
Thursday: No post/random post
Friday: Favorites

This is what I'm thinking of:

Monday: A new topic of interest, not sure what. I think I would still like to share our weekend stuff, but it will be more on whenever I feel it blog worthy.

Tuesday: I want to do Tasty Tuesday's again with Cami. I miss them! Whenever I'm able to get back in the kitchen again, these posts will return!

Wednesday: That will move my Pregnancy Highlights here. I think I may do two posts here and also do Virtual Coffee...not sure yet.

Thursday: I want to start doing Thankful Thursdays with Cami.

Friday: Open. I could move the Pregnancy Highlights here, but kinda want to develop something new for Friday.

Thoughts?

<3 Anna

2 comments:

  1. Maybe try something crafty for Friday's? Do a Pinterest Friday thing! That would be fun! It doesn't even have to be a craft. Or maybe do an inspirational quote/Bible verse on Friday's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do a "this is what I wish I could eat if I weren't pregnant" type of post under your pregnancy post - and still link up :) (If it wouldn't make you too sick or anything!)

    YES - glad you're going to start doing Thankful Thursday...yay!

    I've had trouble figuring out what to do on Fridays, too. I just started doing a "Fitness Friday" - but not sure how I feel about it yet. lol. I saw some people doing "Friday Letters" which I did a couple of weeks ago - that is fun!! And you can have fun with it :)

    OH on Fridays when the baby is born you can do a spotlight on the little on in PHOTOS - hehe - see what I'm trying to do here? ;) OR- you could do a "Friday Reviews" and start reviewing some products :o)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!