Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Anna's Turkey Casserole

Hey all,

It's time for another Tasty Tuesday. My bloggy friend, Cami, throws this amazing recipe party each week, you should definitely check it out! (http://www.firstdayofmylife.org/)

Last week, Kroger had turkey on-sale and each year, I try to grab a small turkey to have a mini-Thanksgiving for me and my husband. I love turkey and with two people, we got three meals from one turkey...pretty awesome, huh?! We had turkey and sides the first night, the next day amazing turkey and gravy sandwiches and then this turkey casserole that creatively took residency in my brain. ;)


Anna's Turkey Casserole

You will need:

Turkey (just a few handfuls of leftovers)

1 can cream of celery

1 can cream of chicken

1 can of peas

1 cup cheddar cheese

sprinkle bread crumbs over the top

I put it in the oven at 350 and let it cook through and until the cheese and bread crumbs formed a nice crust. So there you have it, an easy recipe for your Thanksgiving leftovers. :)

<3 Anna

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum that sounds delicious, Anna!!

    Thanks for linking up to my Tasty Tuesday linky! You are so faithful and good with it....you're my #1 fan! ;)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. If I wasn't on a diet I would totally do this with the leftovers.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!