Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hey everyone!

I hope you all have had a good week. Ours has been pretty busy with the move. John and I have both suffered with the sniffles, I'm guessing because of the cold front and stress from the move. The good news is, we have found an apartment and the move has gone pretty smoothly so far. Tomorrow we will be headed to Amicalola Falls to spend the night at their lodge and spend time with my mom and sisters. :) I'm looking forward to being away and not staring at, packing boxes. It's hard to believe that next weekend is the big move!

So here's my favorites for the week:

I found this tumblr through Pinterest and was so inspired. http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/ Taralynn shares with everyone her story, healthy recipes, grocery guide and much more. I've never been good with diets, but I feel like this is something I could actually accomplish. Next week when I go grocery shopping, I hope to use her guide to plan my meals. Another plus about our new place is that they have a fitness center, walking track, tennis court, and swimming pool(s) Plenty of opportunities to get in shape. :)



My Fall Creamers---okay, so they are filled with sugar. I wasn't dieting when I bought them...lol. I hope to not use the word diet, if possible. DIEt think about it...;)Oh and in my defense, I normally use sugar free creamers. :D So I have been enjoying the new Brown Maple Sugar Latte and an old favorite Pumpkin Spice from Coffee Mate.


This wonderful idea, from Sarah, http://richandsarahchristensen.blogspot.com/2011/11/getting-in-christmas-spirit.html We should definitely do this year round, but I think it's an excellent reminder and could cause a great habit to form. :)

I received my final Fall Swap goodie. A perfect pumpkin candle from Yankee Candle. Thanks, Molly! :)



God is constantly by my side, but I have felt especially thankful for His guidance and encouragement this week. I don't know what I would have done without Him. A move is stressful enough, I couldn't imagine it without Him.

For Veteran's Day:



Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

<3 Anna

3 comments:

  1. ANNA. I'm going to beat you up. Hahah just kidding. I've been on that tumblr site for the past hour...even though I should be sleeping. SUCH a good find!! Goodness. I want to make some of those recipes for sure :)

    Fall creamers...I like peppermint mocha...yum :)

    Love yoooou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great u will have a little break. Hope you have fun with family.
    Congrats on finding an apt.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ana!
    I'm glad you got your candle, I was hoping you'd like it! Sound like you've been busy, but I'm glad you're doing well!
    I enjoyed getting to know you through the Fall Swap this year! Take care!
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!