Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hey everyone,

Happy Friday! It finally truly feels like Fall here. I just love it! :) We have some fun plans for the weekend, so I look forward to sharing those with you all on Monday.

This week I have really enjoyed:


This workout plan has been amazing. I feel so great doing it. Last night, was the first day I missed and that was due to my back. (I think this was from lifting some heavy boxes/the witch that visits me once a month) The great thing about this plan is that you can pick up where you left off and keep pressing forward towards your goal. I'm hoping to get back on track very soon.


This swap has been so much fun. This week I got this lovely notepad and pen from Molly. :)


She also sent me two recipes, I'm eager to try. One for Pumpkin Butter and the other for Pumpkin Spiced Crepes. (I'm sure these will end up on Tasty Tuesday;)

I'm not much of a gamer, but from time to time I will get really into something. This week it has been the Sims 3. I created a woman who is family oriented. She got married to her maid. (lol) and they had 6 children. Three of each! The woman and her husband are now elderly and have tons of lifetime happiness points...fun times! ;)

This video is pretty funny! It's pretty accurate with the reactions to a person giving birth on the Sims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKi7NAyQdQ


The 21 Day Challenge is going very well. If you missed my update, check out the post below this one! :)


This week we watched Monsters, Inc. I really love Pixar and I had forgotten how great this movie was. This is definitely a great alternative for kids at Halloween or any time really. :)

Well that's all for this week! Hope you all have a fun-filled weekend! :)

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!