Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Roundup!

Hi guys!

Hope you all had a great weekend. We had an enjoyable one, but our plans changed. John had to work late on Saturday so everything got shifted to Sunday and Monday. (The great part of John working second shift)

Sunday: John and I went on our first date in a long time. We stopped by Starbucks and I got to get a pumpkin spice latte that I've been wanting for awhile now. It was perfect! We then headed on to CornDawgs. CornDawgs is a locally owned pumpkin patch, corn maze, and many more activities. We found this gem last year, when I was looking for something fun to do for fall. If you would like to learn more about CornDawgs check them out http://corndawgs.com/indexf.asp


John decided to try his luck playing ring toss.


He ended up getting it tangled into the another ring. He was a good sport though!


We decided to try our luck with the Corn Maze.


I was kinda fascinated with the corn...lol.




We made it out! :)


Like I said such a good sport! ;)

We then enjoyed a hayride and chose our pumpkin. :)


What do you think? Did we pick a winner? I think so! :)

After the fun at CornDawgs, John surprised me with dinner at Long Horns. This was a real treat, we haven't had a nice dinner out in awhile! We had plenty of leftovers and headed home with full bellies. We ended the night with Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction and Courage the Cowardly Dog. :)

Today, we dropped off several trash bags at Goodwill and there will be many more to follow. I'm loving this organizing challenge. I'll be getting back to that today. :) We also picked up some goodies for this weekend and for the trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. :) So next weekend, should be pretty fun too!

I'm happy to report that my back is doing much better and I'll be able to workout again today! yay! :)

So that was our weekend, how was yours? I'd love to hear about it.

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos...so cute! I enjoy this great weather, too! YAY for date night..that's so cute that he surprised you to dinner :) So sweet! Glad you guys got that special time together!

    So happy to hear that your back is doing better, too! YAY! I bet you must feel sooo good knowing you can workout again soon!!

    Happy Monday :) Glad your weekend was so fantastic...you deserve it!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!