Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Hey everyone,

It's another Tasty Tuesday! I got this recipe from a friend, she made a big wonderful dinner for her husband's birthday and I just loved these biscuits! :)

You will need:

2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. old bay powder

Pre-heat oven to 450. Stir together Bisquick, milk, and cheese. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 mins. In a small saucepan combine butter, garlic, powder, and old bay seasoning. Heat until melted. Spoon over biscuits. Serves 12. Enjoy!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! If you would like to participate in Tasty Tuesday, you can do so here: http://www.firstdayofmylife.org/2011/09/tasty-tuesday-chocolate-peanut-butter.html

I also want to wish my sister, Jessica,a very Happy Birthday! Love you sis! :)

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. OH YUM! I adore Red Lobster's biscuits. I'll have to try this recipe SOON...goodness me :)

    Thank you for linking up, Anna..you rock!

    And happy bday lil sis! ox

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!