Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Housekeeping Rant and Plans

Hey everyone,




I have been really frustrated with the clutter around the house. I've begun cleaning out our guest bedroom and hoping to get things together to sale/donate. I think our biggest issue is we have too much stuff and not enough space, hence the selling/donating idea.This plus our daily chores plus our lives and I had pretty much lost steam with my projects. That was until I found this gem of a blog post on Pinterest, A bowl full of lemons,http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/search/label/21%20day%20challenge What a cute blog name! :)

This challenge has inspired me to finish my projects and get organized, so I can really enjoy all the fun non-holiday/holiday stuff to come. :) I will be going to the store tomorrow to get some organizational supplies. So I will be ready when I begin the challenge. One of my sister's is visiting this week, so I won't begin the challenge until Friday (the earliest) Monday (the latest). I will be updating at least once a week with my progress. I hope you all will join me and if you wish to participate click on the blog link above. :) Until then I will enjoy the visit and try to keep the house in one piece. ;)

On another note, I want to wish my sisters, Brandi and Kayla, a very Happy Birthday today! Love you girls! :)

<3 Anna

1 comment:

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!