Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Stuff!

Hello to all my bloggy friends out there!

I'm feeling especially happy today! So I thought I would put that perkiness to good use and update you on a few happenings. I recently wrote a blog discussing some personal truths that I wanted to live by and work on. If you haven't, check out that blog here:
http://annaleviner13.blogspot.com/2011/07/realizations.html


First off, don't you wish you were here, chilling with these penguins?!

This week I was able to catch up with a friend who was very encouraging. She knows my desire to get started in the medical field and was able to give me a few helpful pointers. I am now looking into a job shadowing program at my local hospital and have already started talking with a lady who works at a nearby hospice. My friend volunteered at a hospice and is now working for them. So I'm hoping this could turn into a potential job opportunity or if nothing else give me more experience. My friend also told me that the hospices are in great need of administrative and clerical help. These are areas that I really enjoy and would love to get more hands on experience in. I'm also interested in the patient care stuff, but am leaning more towards the clerical work. I think that would be more beneficial to me, since I'm studying Medical Transcription. Just curious, but do any of my reader's know anything about this field or some helpful tips?


Speaking of Medical Transcription, I am half way through the Anatomy part of my program...exciting stuff! I'm currently studying The Urinary and Endocrine systems...not so exciting...so far my least favorite chapters... :/


The cleaning and organization has slowed down this week. I'm currently looking at an evil pile of clothes that need to be folded and other chores that have been neglected...gotta hop to it. Caroline (She was the flower girl in my wedding) is coming to visit this weekend. I'm very excited about her visit. I bought us some face masks and we are going to have a girly night tomorrow and more fun to follow. I'll try to remember to take pictures. (Another thing I need to be more intentional with) and will update you all on that on Monday. :)

So life is good. I'm doing my very best to cherish every day and each moment. I know I'm not the best at that, but I'm learning. Hope you all are having a wonderful day and be sure to take some time to enjoy the good things around you. :)

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!