Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hey everyone,

Happy Friday! Hope everyone is having a good day! It's been one of those super loooooong weeks. It's nice to sit down and enjoy some blog time. :) So we've already established that its Friday and you know what that means?! FRIDAY FAVORITES! :D


Drop Dead Diva: This week I started watching this show on Netflix. I fell in love and was saddened to find out there are only 13 episodes on there. :/ The show is about an up and coming model, who is killed in a car accident. The same day, a lawyer is shot. The model goes up to heaven and finds out that she hasn't done a single good or bad deed. She pushes a button and is sent back to earth. The catch is, she is sent into the lawyer's body, a plus sized woman. I just love the message of the show, beauty in all shapes and sizes. It's really fun and modern. I can't wait until Netflix picks up the rest of the series!


Sisterhood Everlasting: The book I told you about has arrived! I can't wait to read it! :D

Our new coffee maker: Our old coffee maker had about had it, so hubby surprised me with a new shiny one! It has a few bells and whistles to get passed, but the coffee is oh so good!


Ugly Betty: After the disappointment, I had to find another show to check out! I'm in love with this one as well. I told John it's my way of getting my fashion fix! ;) I also can relate alot to Betty's character.

Our new tower fan: Another surprise from John! I love it! It is not only a fan, but has an ionizer in it to help me with my allergies. (They've been pretty awful lately:/)


I'm not a big Bachelor fan, but I did watch the awful season with the whole Jason, Molly, Melissa mess. I was rooting for Melissa through the whole thing...and you all probably know what happened. Anyway, I was super excited to find out that she has written a book, My Reality! I now have another book to pre-order! ;)

I'll end this post with two videos I watched this week. :)

The Fray's cover of Kanye West's Heartless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTdJHkAr5A

And a super cute proposal! :)

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1diwsy/icantseeyou.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/05/greatest-marriage-proposal-ever.html

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a great Father's Day! Please be in prayer for my family and me. This will be our first Father's Day since my parent's separated. It will be a hard day for us. I no longer speak with my father (long story: we've never had much of a relationship...his choice) I'm thankful that I will be heading to VA for the weekend and spending this time with my father-in-law. I'm also thankful that I'm married to a good man, that will make an amazing father one day!

<3 Anna

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Drop Dead Diva via Netflix as well. I agree, 13 episodes were not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netflix... sigh... have one sitting here collecting dust, "Dandylion Dust" waiting for the hubs to be home to watch it with me... maybe tomorrow night....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first show you mentioned sounds interesting will check it out.
    Also will check out the book. Cool stuff.
    Thanks.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope your Father's day was the best it could be considering the circumstances. Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for new coffee makers, my favorite! And I had no idea Melissa put a book out, I'm going to have to check that out. I loved her and hated the whole Bachelor story, it was so awful but glad she got her happily ever after anyways!

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!