Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Daze

I never thought I would see the day that I would be happy to see snow melting away. We have had snow on the ground since late Sunday evening. This should be a record for Georgia, or at least in my eyes. I haven't seen this much snow here, in my life time.

It was fun at first, John got Monday off and delays for the next two days. We got plenty of pictures, check out my album on fb. I think many are experiencing cabin fever now. I'm happy to say, John and I are going out to get groceries tonight. I never thought in my life that I would be so happy to go grocery shopping..lol. It will be wonderful to get out of the house and we are trying a new grocery store, that should help us save money. I'm looking forward to seeing a difference.

Guess that's all for now. Please pray for me, my wisdom teeth are being a major pain today:/

***update*** Goals are going pretty well right now:)

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for you. I know, I thought I could never not like snow. I think we are all screaming LET ME OUT! lol, I know I am. I can't wait until it is all gone! I hope you get to feelimg better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!