Friday, January 21, 2011

A beautiful day :)

Hello world!

I'm in a particularly happy mood today. I know that sometimes in life, we don't know why we are in a good mood, we just are. I think today is not one of those days.

It all started a few days ago, when I decided to get off facebook. I know some people are thinking..."WHAT?!" Hang in there, I have a point. The evening I decided to get off of facebook, it was after a very bad day. I had felt I needed to take some time off for awhile. I felt myself getting too wrapped up in fb land---statuses, fb dramas, etc. Just to clarify, my fb is temporarily deactivated and I will be returning, I have an idea of when that will be, but I'm not going to put it in print. It is kind of funny, though. I have had to explain my fb absence a few times now...and it's really funny when I recommend people to call me, text, or even email. Poor email, you too will be forgotten. Anyway, this is one of the reasons I'm in a good mood. It's a good idea to take a breather from things, especially when you feel the need to recharge and refocus your life.

Yesterday I spent the day with my friend, (Anna J), that I hadn't seen in awhile. We talked (mostly) and it was a really encouraging time. I had dinner with Whit---the gurl can cook;) Yummy, chicken chowder and grilled cheese and her amazing cookies. We watched the Fantasia movies, American Idol, etc. We talked about everything from life to movies to shopping. We always have fun. I then returned home to my wonderful hubby and super loving puppy. I have an awesome life:)

I then woke to a beautiful sunny day. I finished reading a really good book, had coffee, oj, breakfast,got my info to start prepping to volunteer with the Athens Humane Society and the day has continued on to be just as pleasant. Tonight I will get to see my family's new place and have dinner with them. I look forward to a good weekend. Life is good. :)

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!