Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A beautiful Saturday

Hey everyone!

I'm updating as promised. Saturday was an amazing day! I went to a woman's luncheon at my mom's church. I was a little skeptical about it at first, but was pleasantly surprised:)

I was blessed to meet two of the most amazing women. Darlene Ballard and her friend, Janice. Darlene was the guest speaker and shared her testimony and about her book "Love of A Different Kind." (Which she generously signed and gave me a copy of) Janice also shared her amazing testimony and was there selling some beautiful jewelry. (She gave me 2 beautiful rings and a gorgeous pair of earrings.)

It wasn't that these gifts were free, it was the generosity and God-filled spirit about these two wonderful women. I've never met anyone that showed the love of Christ, like these women. They helped me to see God as very REAL and TANGIBLE. They helped me out of a three month depression that was looming over me and truly killing my spirit. They helped me to feel like God's daughter again, beautiful and precious. All I can say is, thank you God for sending me such wonderful people to help me through the darkness. Also if anyone ever ask about my jewelry, I have a beautiful story, I can share:)

If you would like to learn more about Darlene and her ministry, here's a link: www.darleneballard.com

***Be on the look out for a review on "Love of a Different Kind" COMING SOON to my reviews blog***

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!