Sunday, June 13, 2010

Motivation here I come!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give a brief update on what's going on in the life of me;) I'm officially finished with school...yay! I'm now job hunting...not so yay:/ It hasn't been too terrible...but it's definitely a jungle out there, as they say. I just sent out my resume to another company and I'm hoping for the best and also requested information for another job I thought might be a good fit for me.

Anyway, I want to brag for a few minutes...I figure I can do that with this being my blog and all;) This weekend has been so great and helped me to see once again that I have an amazing family and an even more amazing God. I feel that with their backing and encouragement I can do anything I set my mind to and that is such a great feeling to have...however, fleeting it may be...I'm just the type to take it and run with it;)

<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!