Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hanging in There

I have this overwhelming feeling that the best is yet to come. This sounds wonderful, but when you are in the "yet to come" part of it, it doesn't feel so great. I have a lot to look forward to, but need to have the motivation to enjoy each day. It's been very hard lately, I don't really know why. I don't think I'm depressed, I think I more restless than anything else. One thing I know that would help is to start exercising again...I get in ruts with that:/ So yeah, that's what's been on my mind.

Follow up on the bf: I found out his middle name and am wondering if it would be worth looking into one of those tracker sites to find out where he is...I'm not a stalker...I just wonder if this would better help my ancestry questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!