Friday, August 23, 2013

Declan's GA Birthday Party! (Part 1 Professional Pictures)

 Hey guys,

So in case anyone is confused, (Declan's birthday is actually September 22) we decided to do two parties this year since it was his first birthday. For those who don't know we have family in Georgia and Virginia and we reside in North Carolina.

So here are just a few photos from the big day! :) Be warned there are A LOT and it was hard to narrow even these down! ;)

Triple G and Little D! :)



That grin melts my heart!

D's birthday cake!

My beautiful niece, Miya.

"It's my party...and I do what I want." Lol

My sister and her fiance! This is new and very exciting news! I can't wait for the big day! :)

Pickle face!




We did a circus theme! :)

The next day we did a 1 year session for D. We took a few family photos, but mostly had pictures of him done. Here are some from that day:

















***Special Thank You, once again, to Christie Campbell of Capturing Special Memories!!! (Click the link and like her on Facebook guys! :) ***

<3 anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!