Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Weekend of Firsts

Hey all!

I first want to say that I'm so sorry that I'm behind on reading and commenting. I've been trying to catch up on posts here and I have failed on replying to comments or checking up on all of your lovely blogs. I promise I'll be back around for that REAL soon!

Last weekend, we went for our usual trip to the Farmer's Market. We got some great produce, sour dough bread, etc. We tried a new-to-us restaurant, Los Arcos, a wonderful local Mexican restaurant. They were kind enough to allow us to come in early after visiting the Farmer's Market and we were one of the first groups served. :)



After lunch, we took our produce home and headed to the movie theatre to pick up our tickets. It was Declan's first trip to a movie theatre! We did some shopping while waiting for our movie time and then headed back to the theatre. Declan did a great job, he even watched the movie in spurts and got very excited at parts.  I am so proud of him! We saw Despicable Me 2, it was pretty cute and funny. I have to say that as many sequels go, the first was much better in my opinion. It was still a fun movie and the perfect pick for Declan's first movie theatre experience. :)

The next day we took Declan out for his first frozen yogurt at Hickory Sweet Frog. Here are a few shots from that day:

My super yummy fro-yo!

He is such a ham!

Sweet serious face!


Playing with Dada.



It was an awesome weekend full of good memories! I feel so blessed and look forward to many more with this sweet boy!

<3 anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!