Saturday, July 20, 2013

4th of July 2013!

Hey guys,

This year we celebrated a rainy Fourth of July with a little pool time between the rain and a nice meal together as a family. (John worked much of the holiday weekend, but we made the most of it. :)

Below are just a few pictures:

Enjoying some pool time before the rain started up again!


Playing with the grass!
Enjoying some time with Dada before work


Love how this one turned out! :)
D practicing his standing skills and if you look closely you can see a spit bubble on his chin. This is one of his favorite things to do now. lol

Again, I hope you all had an amazing Fourth! I know Declan had an amazing first one, despite all the rain! ;)


 <3 anna



1 comment:

  1. Great post! You captured so many awesome candid moments! The one with him looking up is just great. I love those shots of him and his Daddy. Those would be fun framed in a sequence! I just got some great fit sequence pics of Adrian but I don't know if I'll frame those! haha! Can't believe how big he is getting! And cuter yet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!