Monday, June 3, 2013

Family Visit

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! We did! My family came up for a visit and here are a few photos of some of the fun we had!

Declan and Aunt Brandi

Nana and Declan

This boy is into EVERYTHING! Craziness! I'm a little scared of him learning to walk. HA!



Pool Time!

We got him in this time!

I love our little family. :)


Declan and Tyler

Watching Aunt Brandi play a computer game.


 And some videos from the weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yOpUhzxSeOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FI2vlruCaAQ

How was your weekend? Don't forget to comment below. :)

<3 anna

5 comments:

  1. Lovely times - and you'll always have this record of them. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics, he is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable photos. He is growing up so fast. They really do. Oh, I remember my son's first swim class in the pool when he was 3 mos old. Just watched him at this swim class now getting ready to learn the butterfly stroke and seeing your photo in the pool brings back memories.
    Enjoy.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!