I know that I said that I wouldn't do anymore link-ups for awhile, but I decided to make one exception. Thankful Thursdays have been such a blessing to me, not only have I met so many of my bloggy friends by doing these link-ups but also I enjoy taking the time to think about what I have to be thankful for---it is definitely a mood booster even on the worst of weeks/days. So here I am! ;)
This week I'm thankful for (In no particular order) :
* My son just finished the last of his antibiotics---he is healing and doing well. He is also teething and his first tooth/teeth seems to finally be busting through. Poor baby!
*Our dear friends the Harrison's are coming up this weekend. We are also having our neighbors, (they were our next door neighbors when we lived upstairs, but we are now downstairs and in a different building) over for dinner Friday. We have wanted to get together for awhile, but between adjusting to Declan, the holidays, the move,etc. It has just been too crazy, but things have finally wound down and I look forward to having them over and getting to know them a little better. :)
* Spring! It's slowly coming...So long Winter!
* My wonderful husband. He is just the best and I am so thankful for his support and constant encouragement. He is awesome. ;)
|I think she is wore out!|
* We enjoyed some time at the new dog park at our apartment complex and we visited with John's aunt and cousins. It was like a mini vacation for Sophie.
* Pinterest...lol. I know that is a little silly, but Pinterest is my go-to place for everything.
And here are just a few of my favorite pins and funny stuff for this week:
|Golden Girls...I watch them like everyday. <3 |
|Hopefully, this sequel will be just as fun.|