My son is 6 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying on by! I remember holding him in the hospital and now we are at his half birthday. Just wow!
We can't figure out where the time has gone! You are growing so fast. We wish we could slow it down and hold you just a moment longer. We are trying to hold tight to these moments, but it isn't long enough!
|Just out of the hospital...so tiny!|
|3 months old!|
|6 months old!|
- Crawling and you are going everywhere and getting into everything!
- Elephants. (To say you like them is an understatement)
- Music soothes you and you love it.
- Eating...no joke!
- Holding different things---feeling textures and seeing colors. You like holding your own bottle. Mommy has mixed feelings about this one.
- You love standing with help and feeling like a big boy.
- You love doing flips and hanging upside down. My little bat boy.
- Snuggles with mommy and daddy.
- Playing with mommy and daddy.
- Playing with Sophie.
- Diaper/Clothing changes
- Having things taken away
- Being alone, though you are a lot more independent.
- You are starting to have a little anxiety around other people.
- You are officially crawling. You started on the beach trip and we are thrilled. You are definitely giving us a workout now!
- You said your first word. It was mama. We are so proud, eagerly waiting for the next one. ;)
- You are eating solids---you have had rice cereal, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, bananas, apples, and peaches. You like sweet potatoes the best so far.
- Teething---poor baby, we are waiting on that first tooth to come on through.
We are so proud of you. We love seeing your personality come out more and more. We look forward to enjoying even more milestones with you.
Mommy and Daddy