Now that the holidays are over, I hope to get back into the swing of things here. Declan was sleeping through the night, but due to all the traveling and visiting family---I think his schedule has gotten out of whack. I'm hoping we can get back to normal soon. I enjoyed him sleeping through the night, so I could get some z's too!
As I mentioned in a previous post, there will be some changes to come here, including a new look for the blog. All of these changes I'm very excited about! I hope to get all caught up on posts this month, but only time will tell.
I hope to update you all with Christmas details and such in the coming days, for now I would like to recap on my goals for 2012 and see how I progressed.
1. Find a church home and get involved. ( No comment. Okay, so I do have a comment, I'm incredibly frustrated with this one. But we are doing something about it.)
2. I want to feel better about myself and be healthy. (This one comes and goes---I think I made some progress though.)
3. Read 50 books this year. (Okay, I think I got around 20---which is pretty good for someone who spent part of the year with morning sickness---preggars, then learning to be a mom.)
4. Unplug. (When my husband is home, I don't want to be on the computer, phone, etc. unless he is doing his own thing.) (This is one I can be proud of. I know I did pretty well with this one. :)
5. I want to be more dedicated to praying and reading God's word. (Another one I can feel good about! :)
I have some goals for this year that I will share coming up this week. Some of these I'm tweaking for the new year. How did you do in 2012? Did you reach your goals?