I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did! Since it was our first, we decided to stay at home---just the four of us. (John, Declan, Sophie, and me;) We had a big lunch and watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. It was pretty perfect! Yesterday was not only Thanksgiving for us, but also Declan is now 2 months old! Can you believe it?!
Today you are 2 months old! We are in awe of how much you are growing and changing. It's such a privilege to get to experience all these first with you and many more to come! With this month brings a new sense of confidence for all of us! We are becoming more comfortable in our routines and things are getting better. That first month was no joke! ;)
- your swing and bouncer
- looking at your reflection
- playing peek-a-boo
- being held and talked to
- bright lights
- being snuggled by mommy and daddy
- diaper change
- sudden noise or change
- being alone (awake in crib or pack in play, this is getting better)
- Recognizes different noises and looks to see where they are coming from.
- Cooing and being more vocal now.
- Loves feeling the different textures of his toys.
- Learning to grasp things.
- Neck muscles are growing stronger and he is able to lift and turn head now.
We are so proud of you, our sweet son. You are growing and on track with your development. Every day is an adventure and we look forward to each one!
Mommy and Daddy