On Monday, Declan reached 1 month old! It's hard to believe and yet some days it feels like he has always been with us. I plan to do a post for each month and all of his milestones, to later put in a book.
Today you are a month old! It's amazing how time has passed and you are always at the forefront of our minds. ;) We are new to this parenting thing and so like your parents who were the oldest of their siblings, you too are our little guinea pig. :D (No worries though, we love you tons and are working on getting this hang of this!) We are all learning together.
- tummy time (sometimes)
- the ceiling fan
- being read to (sometimes)
- being held
- being snuggled by mommy and daddy
- bath time
- diaper change
- sudden noise or change
- being alone (so when daddy is working you hate when mommy leaves the room to go to the bathroom, etc.)
- Responds to mommy and daddy's voice.
- Can roll over
- Can hold head up (neck muscles are growing stronger) and turn head.
- You are starting to smile.
We love you so much, Declan, and so every sleepless night (even though not fun for mommy or daddy) is worth seeing your sweet face.
Mommy and Daddy