Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Beginnings Part 1

When I think of spring, I think of new life. I think of new beginnings. Spring always makes me think of a fresh new start. Many people make New Year’s resolutions, (which often include losing weight) spring is a great time to reflect on those goals and maybe reaffirm them.  Spring encourages us all to dust off the cobwebs of winter and get out into the world again. The winter doldrums are behind us and it’s time to go out and take a breath of fresh new air.



This week I've been thinking about growth. John and I got some plants for the patio and I look forward to tending to them and watching them mature.  I've also been thinking about growth because of our sweet baby. He/She is healthy and growing each and every day. It’s so interesting to think about life. Everything in life grows and matures with time.  This doesn't just mean that we just appear mature, but hopefully, that we have grown on the inside as well.



My prayer right now is that I would grow and become the person God wants me to be. I feel that there are a lot of unanswered questions, and normally that would upset me, but I realize now that it’s for the best. It means more for me to discover things piece by piece rather than all at once.  I know that I will have clarity of mind and that everything will come together for the glory of God. In the end, that’s all that truly matters.



So for now I will enjoy the journey. I will do the things that I know are right and I will get back on track with the goals I do have.  I hope all of my lovely readers, will join me. If you have fallen off the wagon or have been slacking, don’t give up. You still have time to make something of this year! The year is still young! Hang in there! I’ll be rooting for you! ;)

<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. I come in agreement with you in your prayer and your journey!! The year is SO young!!!
    HUGS. We can get back on track together <3

    ReplyDelete

Be a dear and leave a comment.

They make me smile!