I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I was tagged by The Worstest Mommy to play the 11 Random Things Game. I've done a few of these games so I am going to do my best to make this as interesting as possible.
- Post these rules.
- Post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
1) I'm 5'2 (1/2). There are days when I hate being short and days that I embrace it.
2) I love antiquing and I think that if I had more money it would go towards that hobby.
3) My husband is the most caring and selfless person I know.
4) He helps me to be a better person.
5) My dog is a food junkie. She loves to swipe my jellybeans, saltines, peanuts, candy corn, etc.
6) I'm ready to be out of the first trimester, I slowly feel my energy returning.
7) My husband loves to play golf and I actually watched a golf tournament with him yesterday. It was pretty humorous, because I would never have watched something like that otherwise.
8) My husband's favorite dish is Chicken and Rice. (I prefer something with a little more flavor such as a Mexican dish or an Italian dish.)
9) My favorite places to shop: Bath and Body Works, Kohls, Target, Dollar Tree, Good Will and Thrift Stores.
10) I'm now paranoid about my makeup because of an interview I watched on the Today Show. I really need to get rid of my old stuff.
11) Sometimes I feel like I have so many goals for the future. I don't know where to start!
- What is your favorite thing to drink? I love coffee, but can't drink it now. The smell isn't good anymore. :(
- What is your favorite color? Plum
- What is your favorite vegetable? Broccoli
- What is your favorite season? Fall
- Do you collect anything? Magnets, from all the places we visit.
- Do you have a hobby? I craft on occasion.
- What is your favorite movie from the 80's? Pretty in Pink
- What is the best vacation you have been on? St. Mary's Georgia with my husband. I didn't want to leave!
- Where do you live? Hickory, NC
- How did you meet your spouse or partner? We met through a mutual friend at my high school's football game.
- Who is your favorite author? I couldn't just choose one!
I've tagged people before in these and so I'm not going to tag anyone in specific. If any of my readers wish to participate, consider yourselves tagged! ;)
My questions to you:
1) What book are you currently reading?
2) What was your favorite subject in school?
3) Do you have any pets?
4) What is your favorite dessert?
5) Who inspires you?
6) How do you like to spend your free time?
7) What is your favorite movie from the '90's?
8) What's your favorite memory from childhood?
9) Where's your favorite vacation spot?
10) Do you prefer the city or the country?
11) What kind of climate would you prefer to live in?
Well that's all for now. Hope you all have a lovely Monday!